Easy Snake Plant care tips such as sunlight, soil, water, temperature, & propagation. How to grow beautiful healthy Sansevieria plants indoors & outdoors! So many things to love about Sansevierias! With many common names such as Snake Plant, Bowstring Hemp Plant, Mother-In-Law Tongue, or Devil’s Tongue, they are all evergreen and beautiful with dramatic sword-like leaves.
Native to tropical and subtropical regions of Europe, Africa, and Asia, snake plants are super easy to grow, and some of the best plants to clean indoor air
5 amazing benefits of Snake plants
- Snake plants are considered some of the best indoor plants to purify the air, along with spider plants and peace lilies, and are very effective at cleaning the air, and removing toxins such as formaldehyde, according to NASA Clean Air Study.
- Easy care and low maintenance, Sansevieria plants tolerate low light, irregular watering, and all kinds of neglect.
- Snake plants are slow growing and compact, great for small spaces such as a bedroom, and container plantings on a porch or balcony.
- Attractive and unique, there are many species of snake plants, some have dark-green leaves, some have white vertical stripes, all will look beautiful in any interior styles such as modern, farmhouse, and bohemian.
- Easy to propagate, which means you can share them as gifts, or multiply them to decorate more spaces in your home.